How to Apply
- Please send an e-mail to: email@example.com ensuring that the following things are attached:
- Updated and detailed CV
- Copies of registration and current practicing license (for medical candidates)
- Qualification (e.g. diplomas, transcript), should be scanned and attached with CV and motivation letter.
Complete applications are then screened by the Field Human Resources Department. Short-listed candidates will be invited to have an interview and recruitment day at the Johannesburg office or during our recruitment visits to one of the cities in South Africa where Information and Recruitment Sessions (IRS) are held.. Financial controller candidates are required to sit for an accounting test as a part of the recruitment and selection process.
- Successful candidates will be accepted to the pool of active field workers. Candidates in the pool may be sent to an MSF training programme before going to a field mission.
- Standby until a suitable project is identified. The stand-by period is 0 – 3 months. Candidates are advised to continue working until a position is offered.
For other who have potential and may not meet the requirement are invited for an information evening where they will be advice how to reach the required criteria.
Please note that expenses for airfare and lodging will not be covered by MSF to attend assessment centre or information evening.
For more information, please email the Field Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org