Black Friday and Cyber Monday Savings
Black Friday and Cyber Monday promotions may only last a few days, but what if you could extend the thrill of a saving beyond the product or service you buy? Consider “adding a life to your cart” this weekend by contributing a portion of your savings to help save a life.
We are Doctors Without Borders (MSF). Our medical teams act fast to save people’s lives in conflict zones, natural disasters and epidemics. We go where we are needed most.
MSF was created in the belief that all people should have access to healthcare regardless of gender, race, religion, creed or political affiliation, and that people’s medical needs outweigh respect for national boundaries. MSF’s principles of action are described in our charter, which established a framework for our activities.
MSF is a registered and accredited Public Benefit Organisation (PBO 930025677) and Non-Profit Organisation (NPO 060-840) in South Africa and any donation to MSF is specifically exempted from donations tax as provided for in Article 30 Section 18A of the Income Tax Act.
How your donation is used
Doctors Without Borders (MSF) supplies free medical care in ongoing crises situations throughout the world. With your support, we can react to emergencies as soon as they occur and give high-quality care to those who need it most. In contributing to our vital work your donations may be used to:
- rehabilitate hospitals and clinics
- assist victims of violence, war or armed conflict
- provide clean drinking water
- battle epidemics and carry out vaccination campaigns
- perform emergency surgery
- run feeding centres for malnourished children
- assist victims of sexual violence
- respond to natural disasters
- treat patients with infectious diseases such as tuberculosis, sleeping sickness and HIV/AIDS
- provide medical and psychological care to marginalised groups such as street kids and refugees