MSF covers the following expenses:
- Return economy air travel for the most direct and cost-effective route to and from the project. This may include a stopover for briefing and debriefing in Europe.
- Reimbursement for the cost of obtaining necessary visas (typically these are paid directly by MSF when organising your visa).
- Accommodation and transportation during your contract (including briefings and debriefings).
- Per diem based on the cost of living in your project country.
- All training costs if you are placed on one of our preparation courses.
- Health insurance, including medical evacuations and repatriation, whilst on mission and for up to three months after return home.
Does MSF cover expenses?