9 February, 2005
Médecins sans Frontières/Doctors Without Borders, University of Cape Town
|Report on the Integration of TB and HIV services in Ubuntu clinic, Khayelitsha|
- South Africa: "Xenophobia didn't start last week"
- “In 2008 I was victimized, in 2009 I was victimized, in 2014 I was victimized, in 2015 I was victimized.”
- MSF is sending medical and non-medical teams to assist victims of the Nepal Earthquake
- South Africa: "My life is here, but even now I don’t feel safe"
- Double attacked and robbed: "I thought I was going to die"