9 February, 2005
Médecins sans Frontières/Doctors Without Borders, University of Cape Town
|Report on the Integration of TB and HIV services in Ubuntu clinic, Khayelitsha|
- Doctors Without Borders releases case study that reveals the organisation’s dilemmas to position itself in the face of the Srebrenica events
- Mauritania: Malian refugees at risk of increased malnutrition following cancelled food distributions
- Afghanistan: MSF condemns violent armed intrusion in Kunduz hospital
- Libya: The challenge of medical aid
- Yemen: "We believe that the violence will continue during Ramadan"