Admin/ HR/ Finance
With MSF being a truly international organisation, the role of the HR manager is an exciting and fulfilling one, giving you the opportunity to develop and work with a variety of people from across the globe. The role of the HR Coordinator is to define, plan and supervise the implementation of human
resources policies in an MSF mission.
The HR manager will contribute to the definition and implementation of the mission’s objectives and will ensure the HR capacity requirements are met as well as improving people capabilities. The HR manager will be responsible for ensuring that MSF is a responsible employer and to support proper management of HR across the board.
Financial managers are responsible for project bookkeeping, budget control, financial reporting, and human resources management for international volunteers and local staff.
- Educated to degree level
- Significant experience in a generalist HR role, preferably within a multi cultural context and multi disciplinary teams
- Ability to communicate at a variety of levels and with diverse groups
- Ability to adapt HR practices to very different working environments
- Good interpersonal skills, particularly listening, persuading, influencing and motivating; flair for building and maintaining good relationships
- Good time management combined with strong organisational skills, and ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Ability to demonstrate creative solutions to problems and effectively manage change
- Demonstrable experience in conflict management
- Experience in training, coaching, mentoring and supervising
- Willing to work in unstable areas and ability to cope in a difficult and unpredictable environment
- Available for a minimum of 12 months Additional requirements for Finance Managers
- Financial administration (accounting and reporting)
- Financial management (planning and budget control)