MSF is seeking infectious disease specialists, paediatricians and GPs. Primary care physicians undertake a combination of curative care and teaching/administrative duties, with the balance varying according to the project.
Curative care generally takes place in clinic settings and to some degree in field hospitals or existing hospitals. Teaching and administrative responsibilities include supervising and training local medical staff, planning medical programmes, pharmacy management and medical supplies and reporting on medical activities
- Medical Degree
- Full Medical Council Registration
- Two years proven professional experience after registration.
- Available for a minimum of six months
- Ability to work in unstable areas
- Adaptable and able to work in a team
- Flexible and able to manage stress
- Able to provide training and supervision to others
- Diploma level of training in tropical medicine and/or infectious disease
- Minor surgical and obstetrical experience
- Managerial and supervisory experience
- Ability to speak French at level B1 or higher