Emergency Medicine Doctor
|Apply by||Starting Date||Job Section||Location|
Thursday, November 30, 2017
Sunday, December 17, 2017
Work in our Offices
- Country of Mission: Iraq
- Location: Baghdad
- Duration: 6-8 weeks
Primary functions of the job is to resuscitate and stabilize patients then refer them to the appropriate medical departments for further medical management. Other specific responsibilities entail implementing SATS, protocols, and training of ER team to achieving a well-functioning ER unit. The ER MD works as part of a medical team in the hospital.
- Medical Doctor with ER specialisation.
- Valid Registration with HPCSA
- Valid Passport
- Good communication skills
- Flexible to work in insecure context.
- Volunteer stipend.
- All expenses covered.
- Professional liability coverage, medical insurance and repatriation cover.
- Humaniterian and international experience.
To Apply, please follow link: https://www.msf.org.za/apply-now
- CV in PDF
- Cover letter in PDF