Project Co-ordinator (Cape Town, Western Cape)
|Apply by||Starting Date||Job Section||Location|
Friday, February 21, 2020 - 13:00
Monday, March 2, 2020
Work in our Offices
- To manage the implementation of stockout project activities.
- Establish and maintain a database of information related to stock-outs based on reports from health care providers and users
- Analyse and report such data
- Liaise with health care service providers and users to collect, verify, record and report data through telephonic interviews.
- To represent SSP at national forums and at other convenings, as required;
- To prepare and deliver monthly reports to the steering committee of SSP;
- Administrative duties as required
- Oversight of data collection and research on stock-outs by SSP
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s qualification is relevant to analytical requirements of the job: medicine, pharmacy, health economics, public health, health activism or health policy.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in one of the following fields health activism, public health, health economics, medicine, pharmacy or a related field
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills;
- The ability to work independently and be a self-starter;
- Networking skills and the ability to build long-term working relationships with a number of stakeholders;
- Analytical skills;
- Computer skills necessary for data capturing, report writing and using web programmes;
- Experience and interest in activism and advocacy;
- Interact with people reporting stock-outs in a compassionate and dignified manner whilst acquiring reliable information from them.
It is a Fixed-term contract of 12 months (renewable)
To apply please follow the link: https://msfsa.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=150