9 February, 2005
Médecins sans Frontières/Doctors Without Borders, University of Cape Town
|Report on the Integration of TB and HIV services in Ubuntu clinic, Khayelitsha|
- NEW YORK TIMES: Three Approaches to Beating the AIDS Epidemic in South Africa
- Ebola Epidemic confirmed in DRC: MSF sends specialists and material to the epicentre
- Stefan Kruger: "with Ebola there aren’t many experts in the world"
- Ethiopia: Tens of thousands of South Sudanese refugees receive cholera vaccine
- CAR: "The population does not buy the idea that this is a religious conflict”