MSF pharmacists ensure good practice in distribution and that pharmaceutical practices comply with national rules. Through their expertise, pharmacists are in charge of drug management and medical equipment order, storage and distribution in MSF projects and supervise staff dealing with daily management of procedures.
- To be qualified as a pharmacist and have significant post qualification experience, ideally in hospital pharmacy
- Five years of proven professional experience
- Experience in supervising, training and managing others
- Ability to work well as a part of a multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary team
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload and use initiative
- Willingness to work in unstable areas and ability to cope in a difficult and unpredictable environment
- Available for a minimum period of nine months