About MSF in Mozambique
In Beira, we offer sexual and reproductive health services, including HIV testing and treatment, for sex workers and men who have sex with men. In Nampula, MSF teams provide preventive measures and treatment for selected vector-borne, water-borne and neglected tropical diseases under a Planetary Health lens.
Meanwhile, a slow-burning conflict in Cabo Delgado province, in the country’s northeast, continued through 2022, with hundreds of thousands of people attacked and left homeless or displaced. In support, we provide medical and mental health care and support health and cholera treatment centres through mobile clinics. In addition, our teams provide water and sanitation support as well as relief items such as hygiene and cooking items for those in displaced people’s camps.
- Logistics Team Leader – Macomia
- Midwife Activity Manager – Palma
- Health Promoter – Macomia
- Nursing Activity Manager –Macomia
- Warehouse Manager –Pemba
- Psychologist –Mental Health Manager –Macomia
- Pharmacist – Maputo
- Epidemiologist – Beira
Email Fhr.email@example.com to apply
- MUST be fluent in both English and Portuguese.
- Tertiary qualification/s.
- At least two years of working experience.
- Registration with the health professional council for all health-related positions.
- Experience working for an international non-governmental organisation is an added advantage.
- Commitment to work with MSF for six months and longer in other countries.
MSF Conditions of Employment
- Full medical insurance inclusive of medical repatriation, death and disability cover for 3 months post assignment.
- Medical aid for the entire assignment duration and 3 months post assignment.
- Accommodation in the field.
- A stipend monthly salary.
- Per diem whilst on assignment in local currency.
- Return air ticket from home to project.
- Relevant vaccinations.
If you are interested in applying, email a copy of your CV to Fhr.firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about joining our teams on the ground here.